The Job Import Add on for Employment makes it easy for your larger customers to import multiple jobs at one time using a CSV File or an Indeed formatted XML file.
- Your customer starts by creating a CSV File or an Indeed formatted XML file of their jobs - many IT departments at larger employers already know how to do this or have internal HR systems that can do this.
- Your customer uploads their jobs file to your site by selecting the file from their computer
- Your customer reviews, updates and accepts the categories assigned to the imported jobs
- Imported jobs are automatically run as long as the number of jobs does not exceed the limits of a subscription or other pricing plan you've assigned to the customer
- Excess jobs that exceed a customers subscription are placed in a draft status. If the customer imports more jobs than allowed by their subscription or other pricing plan, the jobs are imported in a draft status.
- During the import, old job postings that are no longer seen in the import can automatically be deleted (this is optional).